Sunday, March 4, 2007

Yeast Infections

Cure Yeast Infections Once and For All, all members of the family that is!

Last summer I was at a birthday party showing off my beautiful new baby boy, and another mom asked if I used formula. I responded "no" and she said oh, I thought so, he has thrush. I took him to the doctor's and guess what, she was right, and here is the best part, I breastfeed, which you probably have already concluded. Anyhow so the thrush he had I was getting too. And I wanted to
get rid of it fast.

Well a week later, even though he was on antibiotics, I was unable to feed on one side because I had thrush on me as well and it was far too painful, and itchy. I had cream but it didn't seem to help at all. Well my thrush turned into a clogged milk duct, and then to mastitis, which presents flu like symptoms. The doctor then put me on an antibiotic (or whatever it was) and eventually the thrush went away, for about a month.

Now, I don't like using antibiotics or anything like that, but I did the first time, because I wanted it gone. So when it came back I checked online to see what I could find that might be able to help get rid of our yeast problem. What I found was Yeast Infection No More. It was an e-book with a bunch of information for MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN to get rid of yeast infection. It comes with a bunch of different home remedy books too.

The best part was it worked, we have been thrush and yeast free, as far as infections go since August. The book has a money back guarantee too, so if you aren't satisfied you can return it.

No comments: